My Secret Pal sent me a beautiful card and a really cute stitch marker. I was really surprised to see this in the mail. Thank you Super Duper Secret Pal! I love stitch markers!
Stitch Markers from Allena
I never showed the stitch markers that Allena gave me. Now I have a variety of purdy ones, not just the plain plastic.
I have been doing some knitting, not just shopping. This is what I have completed of my Shoalwater Shawl. I am hoping to get this completed by the middle of March. That way I will have this completed by the time that the next shawl kit comes in from Joslyn's.
And last but not least, here are the socks that I started on my way to Stitches. Can't wait to wear these!
I've also been tagged by Caitlyn, so here goes:
1. How much space is left on your Tivo or Comcast Box? We don't own these, but we do have the capability of recording TV on our computer.
2. Have you ever bought a DVD of TV Series and if so, which one? Nope, haven't done this either.
3. What was the last TV show that you watched before reading this message? That's easy. Medium on NBC.
4. List five shows you won't miss? That's easy, I hate reality shows so any of them can go.
5. Name 3 people to whom you will pass this stick. Amy, Allena, and Jen.
That's all for today. Whew! Two long posts in two days???
Apparently I didn't understand question 4......shows I wouldn't miss as in shows I love to watch. Well, I am a huge Gilmore Girls fan, I have gotten hooked into Stargate and Stargate Atlantis (thanks to my husband) and I like that new show Medium. Those are the only shows that I will actually watch on a regular basis. The only one that I never miss is Gilmore Girls!