Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Completed Shawl Posted by Hello

Well, this is the shawl that I had talked about in a previous post. I don't like the picture, it is much prettier up close. Was done very quickly....not like other items that I have made. Simple garter stitch shawl...I think that my mom will really like it.

I had worn it for the first time last weekend and had 2 people ask me if I sell them!!! I did like that. Was happy to hear that others had enjoyed my efforts! Tonight, I get to go to Filati and knit with the other ladies. Tomorrow is my Stitch n Bitch night.....it will be my first meeting. Really looking forward to that.

Well, need to get my needles and yarn together for the bear that I am making AJ. I don't know what I was thinking when I purchased bamboo needles for this project. I should have used it as an excuse to purchase more addis!!!

No comments: