Sunday, May 22, 2005

Moving

After much debate, I have decided to move my blog. The reason for this: can't access blogger! Shocking, I know. With the limited time that I have to blog, not being able to access blogger has prevented me from updating my blog 3 times in the past two weeks. I will be moving to typepad. I will make sure to let you know the exact date this will happen!!

On to more exciting news......I have finally started working on the store's website. After trying to get a web designer to call me, I figured I could at least get the basics up. Here is the link. Check out what I have done so far....nothing exciting. But it is a start!

I promise to post with pictures soon....I have had a problem getting the camera from DH lately. He has been taking pictures of his jobs, so I never see the camera anymore. I may have to buy another......hehe.

No comments: